Thursday, April 01, 2010

Bless the Baby

It's been a while since I've stitched a Lizzie Kate - I've stitched Bless the Baby once before and have always loved it. As I type this one is in the air with Colin on it's way to Georgia off the Black Sea, for the doctor at the BP Supsa Oil Terminal (where Colin works), and his wife who have recently had their first baby. I've never met them so I do hope that they like it. I've stitched it on 28ct Cashel Flax linen using the listed Gentle Art Sampler Threads.



Colin left to go back overseas for work again this morning and will be away now for at least six weeks. I hope to busy myself passing the time away catching up on some finishing, as I still have pieces from two years ago that I really, really would like to get completed!

Thanks again for passing by and I hope you all have a very Happy Easter! :o)

post signature


14 comments:

marylin & poussy said...

Magnificent I always return with pleasure! I like this blog
Best regards
Mary

Nic said...

Very pretty! And so cute to have a bunny button in time for Easter :o)

Claire said...

Very cute and love the blue colours of the thread.

Hugs Claire x

Nina said...

Such an adorable design :)
Happy Easter to you!

Jan said...

It is so pure in it's simplicity! Just beautiful!

Have a wonderful Easter, Carol!

Karan said...

Congratulations on the award. I love this sampler - am sure it will be very well received. :0)

Sally said...

What a beautiful finish Carol!

Sherry said...

Very pretty and the button is a wonderful touch.

Julie said...

A very special gift, i'm sure they will treasure it

He was born on my wedding anniversary!

Happy Easter to you too

Anonymous said...

Love this little baby gift...it's adorable...the colors are beautiful. Really like the Bookshelf needlework as well. You do such lovely work.

Michelle said...

A lovely finish Carol - well done. Michelle x

Jane said...

Hi Carol
I'm a new Blogger so just popping by to say hello!
Your blog is very enjoyable to read and your stitching and finishes are gorgeous.
HAPPY EASTER to you and I'll be popping back soon xx

Milly~ said...

Just a darling little sampler. I'm ready to tackle one soon for my grandson who is due in late May.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant phrase and it is duly

Blog Widget by LinkWithin