Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Stash

Every now and then I like to pick up either a charm pack or layer cake to add to my stash of fabrics for finishing. I think these layer cakes are absolutely gorgeous and couldn't resist! Both are by designer Kaari Meng - French General for Moda. I've had Rouenneries for quite a while now - Rural Jardin has only recently become available here in the UK. As you can see in the photos I also had to buy a few FQ of some of my favourites of the prints.

Rouenneries - French General for Moda

Rural Jardin- French General for Moda

I have a new finish, so hope to be back again soon once I've taken some photos. Thanks for popping by again! :o)

post signature


6 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my, those fabrics are yummy enough to eat! I can't wait to see what they'll be used for!!! :)

Patricia Lessell said...

Those fabrics are just absolutely gorgeous. I love them.
Like Sharon I can't wait to see what you make with them.
Love
Patti xxx

Karen said...

Love those fabrics!! Great new stuff.

Karen said...

You chose well!

Karan said...

Lovely fabrics, wonderful additions to your finishing stash. :0)

elenamac said...

Carol these fabrics are wonderful, have you buy in a UK online store?
I always look in your blog and i'm stunned about your wonderful finish.
Ciao
elena

Blog Widget by LinkWithin