Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Fobs

Phew!!! Only just got these finished in time for Halloween. I thought I was doing so well when I had finished stitching them last week but time caught up on me and I only got round to making them up into fobs yesterday! They are Jinx and Jasper from the Just Nan chart Moon Riders. Stitched on 32ct Flax Belfast Linen using DMC threads. I found the little Halloween charms online from Jewellery Enchantments. They are just so cute that I had to add one to each fob.

This is Jasper with the little ghost charm




and this is Jinx with the little pumpkin charm.




This week I have also managed to find a little time to start putting together a web page with photos of our self-build at Spire Hill. I'm hoping to update weekly so if you would like to pop by from time to time to see how we are progressing I have added a link to the side bar which links directly to the page. The weather here has been very kind to us with the build so far and I'm really excited to actually be able to see where the rooms downstairs are going to be.

19 comments:

Mindi said...

Adorable fobs, I love the little charms you put on them.

Georgie said...

Just gorgeous, Carol!

Nic said...

The fobs are lovely, and the charms are just the perfect finishing touch!

Deb said...

What darling fobs!
Deb

Heidi said...

These fobs are just so adorable Carol! Great job and I love the charms. I found a wonderful bead shop now and have been buying up charms to use with my stitching. I love using them on pinkeeps too.

I looked at your house plans. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful home.

~~ Heidi ~~

Heidi said...

These fobs are just so adorable Carol! Great job and I love the charms. I found a wonderful bead shop now and have been buying up charms to use with my stitching. I love using them on pinkeeps too.

I looked at your house plans. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful home.

~~ Heidi ~~

Anonymous said...

Your fobs are so sweet and I love the charms :)

Sally said...

Your fobs are brilliant Carol! I love those charms. I must have a look at that website:)

Susimac said...

They are lovely Carol, thanks for the link for the charms.
I'm off to visit your house building website.

lena-lou said...

Love the fobs Carol :) You are so lucky to be building your own house :-)) I shall look at your website for that too!

Julie said...

fabulous, well done, i like the charms

Claire said...

Love the fobs Carol.

As for the self-build - that is really coming on a treat. Ever thought about contacting Kevin McCloud?!

Hugs

Moreen said...

The fobs are gorgeous, even better IRL. Your stitching is excellent and I love those charms they are the perfect finishing touch.
Cute how you stitched the spider on the back with the date. Love them.

Mel said...

I love all your fobs!!! Want my address now? :) great finishes!!

Sarah Youde said...

Gorgeous :) I love fobs and yours are perfect as always :o)

Iris said...

Boo-tiful !!!!!

Your fobs are great !!

Tracy Dixon said...

How cute I love the charms and the little spiders on the back

Cheryl said...

Great fobs!

Olga said...

Love your new finishes, the spiders look so real.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin